Ion Miss Muffet

Guest vahoundlover

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

Wow, what a blessing for both of you! I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. She is quite the special lady. Your DH have a brother? :P

No, thank goodness! :lol He's a great guy but 2 of them? oh my........:P

Guest greytfulhounds

What a beautiful tribute, Hope! I am so very sorry for your loss & share in your grief. :cry1 I am so grateful I got one more visit with your sweet girl when you all came in the spring. My heart & prayers are with you & Allan.....love you both. :grouphug

Run with the angels Miss Muffet!

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Muffy was obviously a much-loved hound.

Run free....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

What a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous girl. She was obviously much loved and loved much in return.

Godspeed, Sweet Girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

What a great tribute for your beautiful girl. We are so sorry for your loss.

Run free Muffy. :f_pink

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

If ever a hound and human were meant to be together, it was you and Muffy. The love you shared shines through in every word of your beautiful tribute.

I'm so sorry you and your DH lost your precious Muffy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry....I'm just sitting her bawling. This is such a sweet story & I hate how it ends, but at the same time, she brought so much love to your life. I am so sorry for your loss. :beatheart

Guest BrianRke

Hope, that was a beautiful tribute to Muffy. Im just now seeing it because I cant look at this topic often, its selfish, but its just too hard.

This world would be a better place if every animal could be loved as much as you love Muffy.

Run free, sweetie. You have good company at the bridge.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Hope, your beautiful tribute has brought tears to my eyes. She had the best mom and dad and all the love any friend could ask for. I know this is late in coming, but know that I'm so sorry for your loss and think of you often. :grouphug :grouphug