Dots The Hammer 4/12/03-10/24/11

Wonder

I just got a sad email from a dear friend. She had to send her beloved Hannah to the bridge tonight.

Hannah was my foster in 2005. I picked her up the week before my dad died and she was part of the reason I was able to stay sane right after his death.

I fostered her for a couple of months when a couple wanted to meet her. They fell instantly in love with her, adopted her and I gained some dear friends.

Hannah only had 1 eye but that never stopped her. Her parents loved her and spoiled her rotten.

We have stayed in touch over the years and get together as often as possible. They live about an hour from me so it wasn't always easy to see them.

I haven't seen Hannah for a few years but I always got updates from her mom.

A few years ago, she hurt her back and was having trouble walking. They build her a ramp to help her get outside. She was on daily pred and spoiled rotten.

Yesterday, her back gave out and she couldn't walk.

They decided to send her to the bridge to run with my Sparks. They are both painfree and running together again.

Run Free Sweet Hannah- you were the best foster and will hold a special place in my heart.

Hannah on the right with her sister Deb

n1057379789_330308_385.jpg

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

My heart goes out to all Hannah's friends and family.

Godspeed, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

My friends lost their "Hanna" this weekend, too. My sympathy to your friends.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm sorry to read of Hannah's passing. She is definitely gone far too soon.

Run free Hannah, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Prayers of comfort going to all who loved Hannah. I am so sorry. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest vahoundlover

My sympathies to Hannahs family and to you, Kari. You open your heart time and time again fostering and it speaks volumes to the kind of person you are. :grouphug

Godspeed Hannah :f_pink

Sincere condolences. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so glad she got to have so many years with your dear friends. :cry1 :cry1

run free, Hannah girl! :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway