Hi From The Uk

Guest Tim

Hi All

Quick hello from the UK. 1st time greyhound owner here (indeed 1st dog of any kind) so a lot to learn still!

We got Bobby 4 weeks ago from the The Retired Greyhound Trust - he is 3 years old now having retired from racing in March this year.

He seems to be settling in ok - eating, sleeping and tearing around the garden seems to be his particular early strong points.

web.jpg?ver=13159984440001

web.jpg?ver=13159989800001

web.jpg?ver=13159990090001

Cheers all

Tim

Welcome from KY-home of the Kentucky Derby! Bobby is most handsome. Love that nice leather collar and leash-it looks greyt on him. Scenery is also beautiful. Is that wheat in the background? (PS- Bobby was the stable name of the very famous Australian racehorse PharLap).

Thanks all for the welcome

racindog - yep - that is the wheat field behind our house. The local farmer (my neighbour) doesn't mind us walking Bobby up the edge of the field as long as we dont... ahem -leave anything behind if you know what I mean!

Incidentally all the local wheat was cut at the weekend in solid 24 hour none stop frenzy of combining to beat the tail end of Hurricane Katia - we got 75mph winds here which is quite unusual for the UK.

Cheers

Tim

Welcome from Ontario...he is very handsome.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross