Otis Is Home!

Josie

Yesterday we went to pick up our new greyhound (check the story here: Life has its mysterious ways )

Here's some pics of Otis:

arrive-1.jpg

arrive1-1.jpg

arrive2.jpg

First evening went great. A friend of mine is staying at my home with her grey Elliot (she just lived a separation and is searching for a appartment that allows dog)and the adaptation for Otis is doing good with an oher grey here ;)

First night was ok too, a little whinning but not too much. ;)

I took today off to get starting on leaving Otis alone... for now I have cage and evrything is doing good.

Hardess thing is to not give too much affection in these firsts days to not get SA... just want to cudlle and give this boy thounsand kises! :blush

PS I need a new siggy! anyone can help?

Edited by Josie

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Can't help with siggies but Otis is so handsome! Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Congratulations, Josee! He's beautiful! He has a lot of gorgeous hair :beatheart

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

WOW!! He is very handsome !

Can't wait to meet him

:kiss2:wub:

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

thanks!

first day went great!

Otis PLAYED WITH STUFFIES!!!

B)

This dog is not affraid of anything! jeeze... good thing it's not my first grey! :rolleyes:

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Josie, he's absolutely beautiful! I LOVE his coloring! Glad he's settling in well and you're all OK!!!

I can do a sig for you. Do you have a good shot of his head without the muzzle? PM me if you want!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

thanks!

everything is doing so good!

This morning Otis wanted to fallow DH upstairs when he went for his shower (our bedroom is in the basement and we take him downstairs at night) and he walk up 1/2 the staircase by himself!!! in the midlle he stop, he forgot how to put his back legs up :lol was stretching on 4 steps :lol I got up after him and put one back paw on the next step and up he went

:yay

one thing for sure tis is not affaid of a lot of things... He walks all over the house and would like to go up the couch (for now it's not allowed) :devil

No accident in the house :clap

Today is the first all day alone (in the cage, with Eliot in the house)

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data