I'd like to introduce Violet (Royal Violet) :bounce1:confetti:yay

100_4518.jpg

She's a tad shy

100_4503.jpg

Tony adores his new little sister

100_4521-1.jpg

She loves to sun herself

100_4495.jpg

They are cousins thru a connection to Dutch Bahama. We were able to dog sit for her foster family, fell in love, applied for her and are now over the moon now that she's back furever! We picked her up from the Greyhound Expo in Pomfret Saturday. She and Tony rode in the backseat of the Focus trying to figure out who's butt goes where but no snarls or growls! She walked back into the house like she knew she was home! :wub:

I'm going to need a new siggie...

Lovely girl. Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Congratulations on your homecoming, lovely Violet!!

May your life be full of love, hugs, soft beds, & good eats. ETA: AND SUNSHINE!

Edited by DesiRayMom

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Congratulations, she is very pretty and glad Tony has a new sister :)

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Rats, I wish we'd seen you on Saturday!!! Congratulations, she is gorgeous :blush

Tony, yew habs a noo sister :yay

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest BEANORACENOMO

I'd like to introduce Violet (Royal Violet) :bounce1:confetti:yay

100_4518.jpg

She's a tad shy

100_4503.jpg

Tony adores his new little sister

100_4521-1.jpg

She loves to sun herself

100_4495.jpg

They are cousins thru a connection to Dutch Bahama. We were able to dog sit for her foster family, fell in love, applied for her and are now over the moon now that she's back furever! We picked her up from the Greyhound Expo in Pomfret Saturday. She and Tony rode in the backseat of the Focus trying to figure out who's butt goes where but no snarls or growls! She walked back into the house like she knew she was home! :wub:

I'm going to need a new siggie...

Bea is a relative if dame was Royal Dream or Sir was Dungaree. I believe she is a half sister of yours.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest firegypsy

So sweet! She looks so much like a grey I had as a kid. I love her name too.

And OT-you appear to be practically a neighbor! I'm in Hartford County as well!

Guest ctgreylover

she is shy but sassy - Her crate is open when home alone so she can chill in it or lay on the landing of the stairs. When I come home she runs back into the crate and wiggles and barks until I let Tony out of his crate (SA is best managed with him crated) Her kisses are sort of little nibbles on your chin. She loves it when I sit on the bottom step in the yard and she lays her head in my lap. She has to follow Tony, she will wait on walks if he falls behind. Once she learned stairs, she is always up and down. She has been shown the furniture but chooses to stay away (for now). She chews shoes..... working on that.