Gabby .... Aka Tom S Dee Jay

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahmom

Hilda, you know how much I cared for Miss Gabby. I'm sure she and CHinghis are curled up somewhere, canoodling and running through the morning grass.

Godspeed Gabby - you left this world knowing true love.

:bighug for Hilda.

I hate clicking on the forum and seeing a name I know and enjoy reading their posts.

Heehoo, Hilda I'm crushed you lost your little girl; 14 wonderful years you've been blessed.

So so sorry; get your buddy Gabby mommy misses you.

Run free puppy run free

So sorry for your loss.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:cry1:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Heehoo

For the passed year I guess, she's been waking me up about 12:30 and again about 3:30 to go outside. The 3:30 one was usually Smiley's idea & usually ended up with Gabby & Pipi out doing a perimeter check & me leaning on the door frame trying not to wake all the way.

Monday night I woke up at 12:30 & 3:00...Smiley Jack & Pipi went on outside. Tuesday I only woke up at 3:30, Wednesday 4:00, Thursday 4:30, Friday 4:00 and this morning I didn't wake up at all until almost 8:00. Its going to be strange sleeping all night long. I even had the whole bed several times this week. I'll have to invest in warmer jammies this winter, she always kept me warm.

Smiley is doing better. He still comes in the bedroom where her crate is to see if she's finished eating her dinner, so we're going to clean out her crate & I'm going to put her bowl up. I have 2 fosters coming this week, so maybe that will keep him busy.

I'm so deeply sorry you have lost your golden girl Hilda :cry1

She will be with Gogh for sure!

Give Smiley a big hug as he will miss her as you and your other hounds will...........

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Heehoo
Give Smiley a big hug as he will miss her as you and your other hounds will...........

I've been giving him lots & lots of hugs & snuggles. We even took a nap together & he nibbled on my neck when I woke up. I'll probably have a hickey tomorrow...explain that one at church. he he he

I think he's doing better tonight, he barely looked in the bedroom at feeding time.

Hilda, Just seeing this. I'm so sorry to hear about Gabby passing to the bridge. Too many pups passing...:weep :weep

:gh_run Run with the Angels sweet Gabby :gh_run

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Heehoo

I was reading Tena's post on Facebook about Sammie being full of hotdogs when she pranced across the bridge. I wrote & told her I gave Gabby some hotdogs before we went to the vet...I'll bet they both snuck some hotdogs to Chinghis & Grover.... :hehe

Edited by Heehoo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry Hilda that your sweet old lady had to leave. What a wonderful life you shared!flowers_white.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• 2 weeks later...