Rest In Peace Nina

Guest borzoix4

Guest borzoix4

It was a horrid situation, the type that gives one nightmares.

The security on the fence now is major. We have not only motion detector lights, but even one that links into the house alarm. We have a secondary pad lock on the 4 gates. We added reflectors on the inside of the fence panels so clearly seen with the also added outdoor flood light to turn on when its dark at 5am. We also have a 'hot wire' ( dog voltage only although we are allowed up to cattle strength) on the outside of the fence that is turned on at night or if I am not home. ( I am retired and home all day except for weekend shows, and then hubby is home).

Its been a month now and the neighbors house has been stone silent ever since.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very, very sorry.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest borzoix4

I am so, so sorry. I saw your request for a new signature, but had no idea that this was why. :cry1 Godspeed, sweetheart. Her loss is truly senseless. I am so sorry. :(

Yes- this was why...

I am so sorry. Nina was truly a beauty. I hope you are able to get justice for her.

Run free, Nina.

I do too

So tragic. So senseless. Hope your baby's passing haunts those children for years to come, perhaphs they learned a hard life lesson. Now Nina can run all she wants. Hugs

I hope this taught not only those kids but those blasted parents that were not supervising their kids as well. And yes- ( sobs)... Nina can run all she wants too now...

I have days I am okay, and others not good and cry on and off like tidal waves for stupid reasons. The other night, I grabbed the wrong shampoo and it was the one I used for Nina I grabbed... That was all she wrote...

Guest lynne893

Whoa, that is HORRIBLE, and I am SO, so sorry for your family's loss of poor Nina. That is just heartbreaking.

I'm sorry that those thoughtless kids wound up causing something so cruel.

Hugs.

Tears are in my eyes after reading your posts. I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful Nina.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.