Shadow

Burpdog

God speed sweet Shadow. Much Light and prayers for you, Diane, as you let your heart heal from this very sad day. :brokenheart:f_white

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dash

How sad to lose your dear old dogs both on the same day. It's hard to imagine having two such big losses on the same day. It sounds like they had long and happy lives with you. My condolences.

So very sorry Diane...

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

You gave them two wonderful gifts, Diane....the gift of a forever home, and then the gift of going on to their eternal home. God bless you, sweet Diane, for your love, compassion, commitment and your final blessing as you guided them both on and up to the Bridge. They are lovingly looking down upon you, and will always be with you. :wub:

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

:f_redf_yellow Red roses for Shadow, Yellow roses for SieSie. What a hard day it was for you to say good bye to them both. I think they were waiting to go together. Hugs to Austin and Heart as I know they to will miss them. Bless you for all the love and care you have given them. I am so sorry Diane for the pain you must feel. :brokenheart

I'm really sorry to hear about your double loss. What a terribly sad day :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Hattiemae

I'm so sorry, Diane.

Every time I look at the purple collar on Darrin I'll be reminded of Shadow and his purple collar.

I'm so sorry Diane :( He was lucky to have you :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest MaxiesMom

I could not believe it when I saw your post. I have tears in my eyes knowing the ache that must be in your heart. What lucky dogs they were to have one as dedicated as you were. Anyone reading your posts could tell how much you loved these two. How wonderful that the last face they saw was yours. They are now your angels watching over you from the bridge.