Black Jack - Little Joe

bjnno1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh BJ I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest VelvetEars

It really breaks my heart to see more of the "Old Guard" go....the ones who were here when I joined. And so much loss in such a short time...BJ, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and we are here for you whenever you need us.

Black Jack will be missed!! I am very glad you are using your FMLA: I had to use mine for the first time this January when my Dad took a turn for the worst and then for a week after he died. I kept extending it and extending it....it was what I needed to heal the gap that was developing in my life. I was not especially close to my Dad anymore which made it difficult since I hadn't foreseen any difficulty. Anyway, that's only 1/4, in straight numbers, of the pain and reality you have been dealt. Unfortunately, reality doesn't care about numbers and nothing can replace a life or bring it back. Take care. And I know Black Jack is happy up there or over there or wherever with his buddy Major.

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

BJ,

I am so sorry for all your losses. You were so blessed to have Black Jack and Major with you for so long. We should all be so lucky. I know you take comfort in knowing they are together, difficult as it is for you at this time.

Your beautiful boys are always watching over you. I hope that in time you can find peace again.

Hugs,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Thank you guys soooooo much for your kind words and support :grouphug It's been really hard the past couple of days, I was suppose to go home today (been staying at my boyfriends) and my mom was going to help me put the boys stuff away, but I'm just not ready. It's too hard right now, so going to wait a little longer until I'm stronger and can do it. I'm hanging in there, it's not easy, but I am hanging in there.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

No reason you have to put stuff away ever, much less on any particular schedule.

Sending along some extra hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for you with all the loss that you have had to deal with - and for having to deal with a boss who is not understanding.

Maybe your Black Jack has joined my Black Jack. I hope they are running free toether at the bridge.....

Prayers for your to find peace....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate your alls support. My "goal" today was to spend 30 minutes at my house. I did it!!! That was the longest 30 minutes ever, but I did it. stayed mostly in the kitchen and upstairs, cried when I got there, cried when I swept the porch and picked up the old towels I put down with their muddy paw prints still on them and cried when I left. Tears are good right??? Gonna try an hour tomorrow. Baby steps!!!

This week has been really hard, I guess it's all really starting to sink in. Just sucks, ya know. I'm doing everything I can to get through this the "healthy" way, and hanging in there. I've been trying to keep busy, I even bought two things tonight for bingo prizes for the Bluegrass Festival, thought it might take me awhile before I could look at doggie items again in the stores, but was really proud of myself for going through with the purchase.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I had to read the title 3 times before I could believe what I was seeing. You've suffered so much loss in such a very short period. I'm glad your getting help dealing with all of this. I am so sorry!

Godspeed Black Jack :f_red