Black Jack - Little Joe

bjnno1

I had a dream about the boys last night :( At first it started out as a good dream, they were with me, healthy, giving me kisses...etc... then it turned weird and they ran away and never came back. I started crying in my dream, then woke up in tears. It's been playing over and over in my head all day :sad1

Lately I keep having dreams about my step dad, one in particular is he's on a plane and I'm waiting on my mom to go pick him up, but the plane keeps getting delayed and we keep waiting and waiting, it's awful :( but last night was the first time I had a dream/nightmare about the boys. Still so hard to believe they are BOTH gone. Guess I'm going back and forth between the denial and grief stages... mixed in with some anger because I snapped at my boyfriend tonight, told him I was sorry, that I didn't mean it, I'm just sad about my loved ones, thankfully he understands and gives me space. Just so hard!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Jack is back home with Maj

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Tried going home yesterday and putting their things away, I avoided the living room for about an hour doing other things around the house and needed to find the CD to reload my printer, kept it in the entertainment cabinet, along with all of their halloween costumes, soon as I saw the pile, I broke down bawling and left. Still too hard :(

Yesterday was Major's birthday, in his honor, I went to two pet stores and bought some doggie treats and donated them to the Animal Care Society and bought some toys to use as bingo prizes for Greyhounds of the Bluegrass. First time I've been to the doggie section. It was hard, but I did it and it made me feel better.

I'm doing better, it's still hard, and I'm not great, but I am doing better!!!

OH no. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Yesterday was Major's birthday, in his honor, I went to two pet stores and bought some doggie treats and donated them to the Animal Care Society and bought some toys to use as bingo prizes for Greyhounds of the Bluegrass. First time I've been to the doggie section. It was hard, but I did it and it made me feel better.

I'm doing better, it's still hard, and I'm not great, but I am doing better!!!

That was a wonderful thing to do, BJ.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BJ, I haven't been around GT much lately, but I am so, so sorry to read about your losses. We had such fun with you and your pups when we had the GUR for Bell.

I am thinking of you and your babies.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Thanks Melissa, I think about you too, hope you are doing well :)

I'm back at work (for now), I'm on vacation until Wednesday!!! Mom and I planned a trip to Vegas back in November, they ALMOST didn't let me off work (again, already approved back in November) because I didn't have enough vacation... well, after some investigating, HR screwed up my paychecks while I was off work and I actually have 57 hours in my bank, so they had to let me off :D

Work was fine last week, it was hard at first, but started getting back into the swing of things and yesterday my boss started her shennigans (sp?) again and has been micromanaging me to death. I just kill her with kindness and smile and do what ever she tells me. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can, but I'm not going to be treated like SHEET. I've worked my ARSE off for that place for 13 1/2 years and I'm not going to be treated like crap. Will wait and see how it goes after I get back next week and if things don't calm down with her, I'll have to call HR again. I'm not comfortable doing this, I've NEVER been in this position before and never had a boss that has been so cold and uncaring. Like I said, will wait and see.

I am starting to feel better, of course I still miss the boys like crazy and think about them all of the time. I almost made it a whole day without crying, I went half a day, so that's progress I guess.

Well, my laundry is almost done so I can finish packing and go to sleep. Thank you guys again for all of your support, it REALLY means the world to me!!!!