rycezmom

Guest greyhound515

SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. DOGSPEED, GUS. KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS,

Sam in Fl with Diva the Greyt and purrbuckets Sheena, Chrissie and MewZette

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOO!!! I am in tears here. I don't know what to say. Gus has always been one of my very favorite GT hounds. My heart aches with yours.

Me, too. He is just one of those hounds that has always had that "special something" :weep

And had one of the coolest names of any hound on GT.

I am so, so sorry :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest LoveSeniorGreys

Leslie, I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Gustopher. Thank you for sharing his wonderful tribute with us.

Run free with the rainbow bridge angels :f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to your gorgeous big boy is beautiful.

Godspeed Gustopher!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I am so very sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am just seeing this now. I am so very sorry for your loss. Gustopher P was one of my favorites....and such a handsome pup too.

He will be missed by so many.

Guest EmbersDad

what a great tribute to a wonderful hound. greytalk will indeed be a different place without him. i am sorry for your loss.

stylin!, love this pic.

GPJa.jpg

another one for gustopher

WGDMP18.jpg

I am only now seeing this. I had no idea he had osteo. Bawling as I read your post as it mirrors so much of what I am feeling. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :weep

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

A once in a lifetime hound for sure, he will be missed by many who never got the chance to meet him but loved him all the same.

Pimp on PimpMaster G :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

• 3 weeks later...