Tigerpower ~ Red Tiger Power

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

I heard about you, you had been languishing in the kennel for two years, after being bounced for being sleep aggressive and biting when someone went to kiss you while you were asleep. You became kennel aggressive and could not be with small children. My first words, "send him up".

You stepped off the hauler and walked over to me like you knew. You leaned on me, I looked down and got lost in your eyes:

DSC00102.jpg

I gave you time - patience and love. You gave me the gift of trust, a gift you did not just bestow on just anyone.

DSC00218.jpg

Two years ago we lost the battle to osteo - but won the race into each others hearts forever. I miss you laying there watching everything I do, your eyes so full of love:

DREAM.jpg

All your buddies - my Old Guard - are with you now, racing in the wind - I miss you more than words can say. You live on in my heart forever. :beatheart

Love Always -

Mom

He was a very beautiful red fawn. You gave him a home he never had and he loved you for it.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was fairly knew to GT. The first of many osteo stories that I have followed. What a handsome boy, and how lucky he was to have found you Pat. Although it never gets easier, the pain eases a bit with time, so that we gradually have more smiles as we remember the greyt moments, and a few less tears.

Thinking of you today,

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest greyt2love

Tigerpower was such a handsome boy, Pat. He was so blessed the 2 of you found each other and he had love for the rest of his life. He will always be with you in your heart. Hugs to you, my friend.

What a gorgeous boy your Tigerpower was, Pat. :beatheart

You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

This makes my heart hurt. Very hard to believe it's 2 years already.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

It doesn't seem like 2 years already.

Send your momma some kisses on the wind, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest coastersbysteve
:paw from Red Tiger Jazz... We hope you met brother Billy (Red Tiger Rowdy) when he came to the bridge... I was wondering why Jazz was going nuts today (running in the yard. not once, not twice, but three times...) :grouphug Edited by coastersbysteve

I, too, was fairly new to the wonderful world of GT and was heartbroken when Tiger Power lost his battle with osteo. Pat, you were blessed with the greatest gift that a dog can give - trust - especially a dog like Tiger Power who buried his trust deep inside in order to protect his big heart. He was blessed the moment he saw you and he knew it. Love like that doesn't come along every day. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead