Rock Star

riverbosun

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was much too young to have to leave.

Godspeed Rock.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovemyhounds

Rock sure was a handsome boy. I am so sorry for your loss but glad you have some extra special memories from your trip to Dewey. Run free Rock. :gh_run

Barbara I am so sorry. Rocky was such a special boy & I know how much you love him.

Here's one of my favorite pictures, Rocky & Quiet Man, the two troublemakers of Greyhound Adventures are together again :P

Godspeed Rocky, I love you. :wub:

DSC_4666.jpg

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I am so sorry. Godspeed, Rock Star.

I just had to add this, while I was walking Aquitaine a few minutes ago, a little boy and his mother walked by and the little boy said that she was a "Rock Star Dog". I don't know if you have friends in NYC or not but I took it as a good sign that Rock Star was being loved on right then.

Edited by carronstar

A beautiful boy, obviously well loved. Glad you were able to make memories at the beach.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Rock Star.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We'll miss you so much, Rocks. Be nice to the non-greys in the bridge despite what QM and Troy say.

I'm so sorry, Barbara. I'm grateful I got to hug him one last time...

:f_white :f_white :f_white

I am so sorry. So handsome, so young, too soon. Sending hugs and prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. May his spirit run free.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.