Rachael, One Of The Fort Worth 28

Guest Gaeaggg

Godspeed baby girl.

If you meet a little chocolate brown poodle at the bridge, that's my Roddy. He left me on July 29 a long time ago and I have asked him to find you and Martin and welcome you.

You were loved by more people than you could ever imagine.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, beautiful Rachael. Find our friend Braden & watch over the rest of your friends - give them the strength to return to health & find the families they & you always deserved. And help the rest of us find a way to stop this from ever happening again. Because sweetheart, we're having a really rough time. sad.gif Godspeed Rachael! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest 4greytful

Braden, Rachael and now Martin. What a senseless tragedy. Run free and strong all 3 sweet babies. At least you experienced a few days of absolute love.

Rest well, sweet Rachael. Your last few weeks were good and I hope that's what you remember and took with you. grouphug.gif to everyone that made sure that happened.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

God Bless you for taking such good care of Rachael. Showing her there was a soft bed to lay on and food. Bless her heart!!! May you rest in peace Rachael and never have to go hungry again or not have a soft bed to lay on... We know you are no longer in pain and living at the Rainbow Bridge where you will be loved eternally....

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Sweet Rachael. :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

There are some that touch your heart. There are some that touch your soul. Then there are those that leave a scorch mark on the essence of self. Rachel's memory will forever burn in my heart. Run free sweet girl. I hope you know how many people loved you from afar.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Your pain and suffering will not be in vain. I am so sorry little one.

Godspeed

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Oh Barb I am so sorry. I don't know how I can still be crying now after crying all day...but I am. you have my number, please know you can call me..... this is one instance where "I know how you feel and what you are going through" is actually the full truth.

My love and thoughts are with you :beatheart

:candle Rachael :candle

:cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown