Rachael, One Of The Fort Worth 28

Guest Gaeaggg

Another precious soul lost to us. Sweet Rachael.

My heart breaks again.

Why now?

Why these hounds?

Why like this?

GOD? Are you hearing my questions?

Why? Is it lessons to be learned? Wrongs to be righted? Laws to be changed? An opportunity to show the world that hounds have value, hounds have worth and are respected by us because they simply exist as a living, breathing being in our hearts? Rachael and Branden and the rest of these wounded children of the universe have cried for us to speak up for them and protect them as best we can. Those closest to these hounds, this very special greyhound community and the medical professionals caring for them, have shown their unwavering commitment.

So GOD?

Why is my heart breaking again???

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shana

I don't normally post in remembrance, but here goes.

I have few words, and lots of tears.

Be free sweet girl, and know that justice will come to those who deserve it eventually.

We loved you, from the bottom of our hearts.

Dang. I was so hoping that things would turn around.

Run with the wind, sweetheart, for the sheer joy of it. Run happy, and healthy. Know that you were loved by so very many in the short time we knew you, and will forever be in our hearts.

flowers_red.gifrungrey.gifflowers_red.gif

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

We hope that you knew the comfort of soft beds, the satisfaction of a full tummy, the boundless love that we had for you, just because you were. That was how it was always supposed to be for you. You are missed, but you will never, ever be forgotten.

Barbara, I am certain that Rachael was grateful for the soft beds, the full tummy, and all the love from you and Andy.

Godspeed, sweet Rachael!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Poor, sweet girl. I'm so sorry, but I am glad to know that she had love and comfort and food for the last weeks of her life.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest LeanneSchatz

My heart breaks for Rachael and those who tried so hard to save her. Run free sweet girl. It's just not fair, it was not supposed to end this way.

May the angels embrace your sweet soul. :(

So very saddened by this news, run free sweet angel. :gh_runner My deepest sympathy to all who have cared for her and tried to bring her body and soul back to health, you were her angels here on earth :f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Sweet, pretty Rachael. Many people loved you. Your life had just begun to turn around. I am so sorry that you didn't have more time on this earth.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

God Speed, Sweet Baby....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest greymama002
:brokenheart My heart breaks for all who loved and tried to help this sweet precious girl. Bless you that she had a chance to feel loved and cherished before she had to leave. Run free sweet :angelwings ; you will always be in our :heart:heart .

Guest adriahna

All of the love, happiness, peace and fulfillment that you knew so briefly on this earth are now yours, without limit. You were loved here, and I am so grateful for that - now be free and without pain among the angels. Bless you, sweet Rachael.

How incredibly sad.

Godspeed Rachael.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Energy11

God Speed pretty Rachael!

You were loved by all here, and many, many more!

Thank GOD you got to know the love of a family and a soft bed.

Run... pain free with our other angels! flowers_pink.gifrungrey.gif