Rachael, One Of The Fort Worth 28

Guest Gaeaggg

Guest Gaeaggg

Sweet, happy, beautiful Rachael lost her battle with disease that wracked her fragile body. She died of a massive seizure this morning, Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 6:45a.m. Run pain free and frolic and fly with the angels, sweet girl. We hope that you knew the comfort of soft beds, the satisfaction of a full tummy, the boundless love that we had for you, just because you were. That was how it was always supposed to be for you. You are missed, but you will never, ever be forgotten.

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Rachael. May your life and memory be for a blessing, precious girl.

Gorgeous Rachael -

Rachael.jpg

Rachael on a BIG bed:

Rachaelonnewbed.jpg

Cutest Rachael face:

Rachaelcutestface.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May God bless you for taking such good care of her and for loving her.

God speed to you baby girl, knowing how very much you are loved and will always be remembered.

May every one of our Angels take good care of you

ghrun.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest VaGreymom

Run free sweet baby girl. God Bless you for the love and care you gave in the short time she was with you. I really thought she was gonna be fine.sad.gif

Thank you for taking care of and loving this dear soul. I am so sorry for the sadness now.

Gospeed sweetest Rachael, your path to the Bridge is paved in love. ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Godspeed Rachel. You were loved by more people then you know and you will never, never be forgotten.

Run free with the wind at the Bridge :gh_run:f_red

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

God speed sweet angel. You deserved so much more. No more pain sweetie. God bless all those who have cared for you these past weeks. This has to be so hard on all of them also.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Godspeed Sweet girl :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Run Free Sweet Rachael. So many loved you and will always remember you. Find Outlaw, Braden, Freckles and all the others at the bridge and they will show you the way. Run Pain Free sweet girl. :f_red:gh_run

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]