Miz Mandy

BrentsMom

weep.gif Oh my heart is breaking for you but my goodness what a heart warming story of greyhound love that knows no bounds. Anybody that thinks that dogs don't understand and know what's going on just don't know a greyhound. Doubtless Miz Mandys love will be with your family forever. Miz Mandy is an angel angelwings.gif if ever I seen one (and I have). That last picture with your baby is priceless. I know it will always be treasured and can only imagine how wonderful it will be to tell Courtney the story of the amazing momma dog who helped her own momma so much. Just think, Miz Mandy's love will span generations. Words are really inadequate to express feelings in these situations so I'll just say God Bless all of ya'll.

Thanks Miz Mandy for all your love and wisdom and for showing all of us how we should strive to love others.flowers_pink.gifflowers_red.gifflowers_pink.gif

I am sorry for your loss of sweet Mandy.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh my goodness, your post breaks my heart. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Mandy.

:weep:f_pink:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Smiley

What beautiful photos and a beautiful story of your two girls meeting. I am so sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful angel you now have watching over you and your daughter.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad your girls were able to meet. Godspeed Mandy!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion." Beautiful tribute and the article on TGHG site is positively inspiring! What a beautiful girl she was. I am so sorry for your loss and yet grateful that she was able to meet Courtney.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest wmlcml6

Robin, many hugs to you and Catherine. I know how much you adored Miz Mandy aka Naughty Mama Girl. I always looked forward to your emails because they never failed to contain a story about Mandy that made me laugh.

I cannot wait to meet Courtney. She's beautiful, just like her mama. It's nice to see she doesn't look like an alien. ;-)

Next time you go to Grey Haven, let me know and I'll try to meet you there so we can visit. XOXO

Guest 4greytful

July has been such an emotional month. Congratulations on your beautiful babe, and sympathy on your loss of your other beautiful babe. How wonderful they were able to meet.

Guest jcsperson

I'm very sorry to hear of Mandy's passing.

She is our Tough's mom. I first met her seven or eight years ago on Kristin Block's farm here in North Carolina. I saw her Fortress Blue pups when they were five days old and adored them. She was very proud of her pups and more protective of them than most of the other brood mamas were of theirs. If she didn't know you very well, Mandy would try to stand between you and her puppies.

As the puppies grew larger, she became quite a disciplinarian. A puppy that got out of line got a stern growl or even a little nip. Mama's training must've sunk in, because Tough is still a (generally) well-behaved dog.

We have another connection to Mandy. Long before her Fortress Blue litter, she was in a run next door to our late retired brood, Pumpkin (JD's Premonition). Those two weren't exactly pals and would often give each other an earful through the chain-link fence. It's sad to think that all the studs and broods from those days are gone now.

Tough got an extra pat in memory of his mom. You did a great job Mama.

Guest Gingergrey

Godspeed Miz Mandy. What a beautiful tribute to her. Very emotional. Very bittersweet scenario. Beautiful pictures of your new baby

with Mandy. You will treasure that forever. :gh_run:f_pink

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown