What Is This? It's On Beau

This is on Beau. I noticed a small spot last night, the size of maybe a dime from across the room. Made a mental note to recheck, came home from work and DH said take a look at Beau's stomach.

He has IBD and an already compromised immune issues.

DSC_3110.jpg

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest IrskasMom

Wowwww Robin,I have never seen anything like it. I am keeping all my Fingers crossed , that it is something benign and simple. :unsure:unsure:unsure

Guest Energy11

Looks like possible bleeding under the skin??? A hematoma maybe?

Do you think he could have hurt himself in that area?

Hoping for something simple.

Sending good thoughts your way!

With a faulty immune system it could be a over-reaction to an insect, tick or spider bite.

I hope too that your vet doesn't find it to be anything sinister, but the sooner diagnosed then the easier to treat.

7pm vet appointment.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

7pm vet appointment.

Sending good thoughts! Wow, you vet had wonderful hours!

Yes, wonderful vet, wonderful hours. 7 days, M-Fri 8-9 and Sat Sun and holidays 8-6.

I know all the vet's different schedules. That's NOT a good thing!!!

Looks like a bad reaction to a bite of some king or a bruise. Those are my best guesses. Hope the vet can give you some answers.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:goodluck

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

We'll be watching for news from you.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Zephyr gets those now and then- I panicked the first time but found it to just be bruising. Hope that's all it is!

Stump the vet.

She has no idea. Not a hematoma, not a bite, looks like a rug burn or bruise. The hair is missing there too. She said to watch it to see it it forms a head, crusts or any more appear.

blink.gif just weird.

No charge.

Guest Energy11

I'd go for the rug burn or bruise.

Just like human docs, vets try, but don't know everything.

Sending a huge hug to Beau from us! My favorite vet and good friend (former vet/employer's name is Beau)! I am partial to that name~colgate.gif