What Is This? It's On Beau

Have no idea, but I hope it's just a bruise - sending lots of good thoughts, please let us know what you find out! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

My initial thought was that Beau scraped against something. Trip once had a smaller area like that (on his private area) and the vet thought he scraped it. It went away in a few days. I hope Beau's spot disappears soon also.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Beau, honey, you do knot want to start any more threads with more health related "issues". Hugs, smooches and scritches so this will be much better in the morning!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest IrskasMom

After I replied to your Post Robin, thinking that could be a Bruise. Do your Dogs Roughhouse ?? Or he hit something outside like a bigger Branch ??

Edited by IrskasMom

No branches. no trees ....and Beau rough house??lol.gif Surely, you jest!!!!. No, not Beau. He might get hurt! ;)

It's no worse, and a tiny bit better... so we will watch it.

Having babesia for Beau is just not an option.ohmy.gif

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

It is fading. Gradually. Very strange. But when it comes to Beau- because of all the other mishagus (<-------Yiddish for craziness), we need to check every little thing out.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project