Sany

Guest greyhound

Guest greyhound

Today, 4 July 2010, we lost Sandy, aka San Tan Sinful.

Sandy came from a large family that had 4 children under the age of 5 and also an older sibling that was 9. The nine year old bonded with her, but the rest of the family provided enough stress to cause Sandy diarrhea that was documented 18 times. Of course, that stopped when she was re-homed.

Her former family told the veterinarian that they wanted to place her in another home, after 4 years of adoption. We found out by word-of-mouth, and took her. This was 4 days after losing Oshkosh Ed, our beautiful blue brindle male. How lucky we were.

What a great day it was! My wife brought home the world's ugliest dark brindle Greyhound with rotten teeth and stinky breath. Love at first sight, of course.

Sandy loved to roo, roach, and wrestle. She was a little too "butch" compared to our other girls, but that was Sandy. She had an Atomic clock imbedded inside her that knew to wake us up at 0600 and to remind us at 1630 that it was TIME TO EAT! She was very bossy and assertive.

I would say that Sandy put away more food than Mama Cass. Yet, Sandy retained a very girlish figure.

Run free, you Black-Stink-Dog. We love you. We knew you hit the jackpot when you came to live with us. You filled a big hole in our hearts.

Godspeed Sandy.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=u4FKYN&d=san+tan+sinful

I'm so sorry your girl had to leave you. Godspeed, beautiful.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Beautiful girl with a wonderful voice! Godspeed Sandy! You hit the jackpot in your forever home! I am so sorry for your loss. flowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very Sorry! :grouphug :grouphug Run Free Sweet Tom Boy Sandy! :gh_run:angelwings

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Sandy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Vers

I'm ao very sorry for your loss. Sandy was fortunate to find you, and I hope the love you shared brings you some comfort.

Edited by Vers

Sandy sounds like a real character and definitely one of the special ones. I am sorry for your loss.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Today, 4 July 2010, we lost Sandy, aka San Tan Sinful.

Sandy came from a large family that had 4 children under the age of 5 and also an older sibling that was 9. The nine year old bonded with her, but the rest of the family provided enough stress to cause Sandy diarrhea that was documented 18 times. Of course, that stopped when she was re-homed.

Her former family told the veterinarian that they wanted to place her in another home, after 4 years of adoption. We found out by word-of-mouth, and took her. This was 4 days after losing Oshkosh Ed, our beautiful blue brindle male. How lucky we were.

What a great day it was! My wife brought home the world's ugliest dark brindle Greyhound with rotten teeth and stinky breath. Love at first sight, of course.

Sandy loved to roo, roach, and wrestle. She was a little too "butch" compared to our other girls, but that was Sandy. She had an Atomic clock imbedded inside her that knew to wake us up at 0600 and to remind us at 1630 that it was TIME TO EAT! She was very bossy and assertive.

I would say that Sandy put away more food than Mama Cass. Yet, Sandy retained a very girlish figure.

Run free, you Black-Stink-Dog. We love you. We knew you hit the jackpot when you came to live with us. You filled a big hole in our hearts.

Godspeed Sandy.

We have OSHKOSH ANDY he is 12 now.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=u4FKYN&d=san+tan+sinful

I'm so sorry for the loss of your bossy Sandy, she sounds like a special girl :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

What a beautiful girl with a beautiful alto roo. I'm so sorry. :f_pink

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.