Poppy Doyle

Bevd

:ohno

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 I am so terribly sorry, Bev. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, Poppy.

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinsMom

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of Poppy, made double hard by the recent loss of sweet Tetley. Poppy could not have found a better home than with you and Mark and your rest of your crew. Godspeed to the Bridge Poppy.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Oh No!!!! It's just so unfair. Not Poppy too!!!!!!!

Hugs from us to you and Marc. So deeply sorry....

Karen & Stuart

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Awww, Bev, I'm SO sorry to read about both Tetley and Poppy!

Y'all have such HUGE hearts to care for these oldsters so well.

Many hugs to both of you and all the remaining Doyle doggies!

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Bev and Marc - I'm so sorry, again... I'm glad I had a chance to meet Miss Poppy but I'm so sorry she had to leave you (and the same day as Tetley too...).

They had wonderful lives with you - I think everyone on this board would like to be reincarnated as a Doyle doggy...

Hugs to you both, and to all the pups...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest EmbersDad

Bev and Marc - I'm so sorry, again... I'm glad I had a chance to meet Miss Poppy but I'm so sorry she had to leave you (and the same day as Tetley too...).

They had wonderful lives with you - I think everyone on this board would like to be reincarnated as a Doyle doggy...

Hugs to you both, and to all the pups...

that makes 2 of us. these losses hurt as much as losing one of my own. run free poppy :candle

• 4 weeks later...

I am so very Sorry.... I know that had to be very Hard, my heart breaks for you.... But know you will see them again... :f_pink:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Bev, I'm so sorry about your losses :(. Such beautiful dogs who had the wonderful gift of your loving home. I didn't realize that Poppy was 13 - wow... what a blessing to have such a long life with you guys. My heart goes out to you and your family :grouphug :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)