Poppy Doyle

Bevd

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no... :cry1 My heart is breaking for you. :brokenheart Your babies are together again at the Bridge, back in perfect form. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh Bev! Two in one day :( That's heartbreaking

:grouphug

Run free sweet Poppy!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Bev, I am so sorry to read about the double loss of Tetley and Poppy. They were both such sweet and loving dogs. The photo of Tetley & Poppy is touching and tugs at the heart. They are together now forever in a place where they will be forever young.

flowers_white.gifflowers_white.gifflowers_white.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

My heart cries with yours on the loss of Miss Poppy and I celebrate her life with you along with Tetleys. Precious pups, both, held close with open hands.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest dramaqueen

No one really knows me on Greytalk but I read everday to everybody's stories. I know the pain of losing a grey but I cannot see how anyone could lose 2 in one day. You must be devastated beyond words. My deepest sympathy to you. Now they can be together and stay that way forever. Run free babies. I am sure that you were both spoiled and loved very much.

Oh, Bev, I'm so very sorry. Losses are hard enough without having to endure them close together; practice doesn't help.

I'm glad Poppy got to spend her last years with you.

Godspeed Poppy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Bev I'm so terribly sorry! It is just heart wrenching when they leave so close together! My daughter and I each lost a Grey on 9/2 and 9/4 last year, and it was really amazingly harder.. overwhelming even. But you are so right.. when the time comes, it comes.

I suspect your beautiful lady really did want to join Tetley... when my husband died in 2007, his special girl, Shelley, went to be with him 7 days later--- I just said 'go to Daddy, sweet girl, he's waiting right there...' I am sure that Tetley paused on his journey to the Bridge so they could enter the sunny fields together. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I couldn't believe it when I read this title. My heart aches for you and your family.

I'm sure all of your bridge kids are enjoying a good run in the field together again.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)