Rip

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

post-17211-12760932025581_thumb.jpg

This little guy came to our clinic last year almost dead. Some nice lady found him behind a garbage dumpster and brought him in. One of our techs has a rescue shelter and decided to take this little guy on.

The support has been amazing. We had him in the paper on the radio and raised over 8000. to help with liver surgery and to try and fix his arms and legs, as he has dislocated shoulders and wrists. Everything out there that a dog could get this little guy got. But he always pulled through.

A month ago he got flesh eating disease and we thought this will be it but he pulled through, will all the love and support he got. I brought him home this weekend to take care of him, and Sunday he started screaming and his leg swelled. Monday morning I took him back to the clinic as I was so worried and by Tuesday morning he had got flesh eating disease once more this time it spread rapidly and Marvin was in so much pain he could not move.

This little guy was a wonderful dog. He loved meeting all his admirers everyday someone came in to ask about him, or to see him or even to donate money to his cause.

He had to be euthanized last night! It was too hard watching him in the pain he was in!

He will be forever remembered. You fought hard Marvin! We all love you!

You are able to run free now little guy!

What a cute fellow. I'm so sorry he couldn't pull through this last time.

Godspeed, Marvin.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Condolences to all who loved Marvin & it sounds like there were quite a few. Godspeed Marvin! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Godspeed, Marvin. What a sweet little guy.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry. You fought hard Rip, now rest peacefully - free of any pain - at the bridge.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

What a cutie, and such a fighter. I'm so sorry he never made it to that forever home. My heart goes out to all who loved and cared for him. Godspeed Marvin. Run fast and free from pain at the bridge.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful little boy with such an endearing face.....I'm so sorry for your loss. sad.gif

Run free little man....flowers_red.gif

Guest brandi007

What a sweety....somebody on the other side must of really wanted to be with him. I'm sure he's being loved on and taken care of - I'm so sorry for your loss!

Poor little guy. He fought hard and it sounds like he found love in the end. I am sorry he couldn't win his last battle.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Marvin was an amazing little guy, wasn't he? I'm so sorry for your loss flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest how888

Oh how precious that little face is.. Soar high with the angels Somwhere Over The Rainbow.. You will never be forgotten sweetie.. :f_red

cry1.gif I'm so sorry. Poor guy went through a lot in the last year. He was lucky to have so many people who cared about him. Rest well Marvin.flowers_pink.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound