Farewell, Sweet Queen Quilty

Guest KennelMom

I am so sorry Quilty didn't have more time to enjoy the good life with you. I loved reading about her though, and it's a happy thing that her memory will always be cherished.

:f_red :f_red :f_red

(I don't usually use the red flowers, but I think a Queen deserves no less.)

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a special girl she was and I've no doubt you and Ken gave her the best year of her life. Thank you for that, she deserved all the love you gave her. Godspeed sweet Quilty. :gh_run:f_pink

:weep

Oh no! Heather, I am sitting in my office with tears in my eyes over your loss of Quilty. I am so sorry that she had to leave you and Ken, but I am so thankful that you guys opened your home and hearts to her when she so desperately needed it. I will never forget those first pictures of Quilty before your tender loving care worked its magic on her.

Quilty left this world knowing what it was like to be loved and cared for and knowing what it felt like to be a beloved member of a family.

We will miss you, Queen Quilty.

Run pain free at the Bridge, sweet girl.

:grouphug:f_pink:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest PhillyPups

Heather and Ken :bighug

I am so very sorry that Queen Quilty's time with you had to end. She touched many lives. I am in tears as I know the emptiness such a presence leaves even with other hounds in the home. I know The Queen was there to greet The Queen and they will rule the bridge together with velvet paws.

Thank you for sharing Queen Quilty with us.

Run with the angels Queen Quilty, you are with the very very best ~

Guest MyCody

I'm so sorry for your loss but so glad she found her way to the perfect home so she knew love in her finalmonths here. What a beautiful face.

Edited by MyCody

I'm so sorry to hear that Queen Quilty is gone, but so greytful that she had such a wonderful last few years.

:f_pink

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest how888

Seems like our times together are never long enough.. Godspeed Queen Quilty.. You have left pawprints on mom and dad's heart... I am so sorry Heather and Ken.. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest brandi007

I'm so sorry for your loss - I think all of us will miss Miss Quilty. I'm so happy you got to spend time with her and love on her. Lots of thoughts for you and your family.

:grouphug Heather.. Ken.. I am so very sorry.

Quilty enjoyed a very loved, happy, and healthy life with you, even if it was only for a short time.

Run free and happy, Quilty, knowing that you were deeply loved! :angelwings

Edited by Jiffer

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a very special soul & I'm glad she got to spend some time with your family. Godspeed Quilty! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Heather, I'm sorry to hear of Quilty's passing. It sounds like she was an amazing little firecracker! I love the picture where she's "being bossy".. she looks like she was a real hoot. Thank you for giving her a wonderful home, I know she will warm your hearts when you think of her.

~Lisa

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars