Farewell, Sweet Queen Quilty

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather and Ken, I am so sorry. It was a joy to read along as you guys nursed her back to health. I especially remember loving those first pictures of her actually being at a good weight! She will be missed. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

What a great ol' gal she was. :beatheart I'm sure she's gettin' things in order at the Bridge, too.

Godspeed, precious Q... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest 3greysinPA

oh no :(

I'm so sorry Heather, :grouphug My heart is broken for you and your hubby. :grouphug

Seeing Quilty in all those threads and pictures you posted over the last year.. .. and how she just flourished :gh_lay:beatheart with you at your home.. just made my heart pitter patter.. for her.. for you.. She was just so special.. you could see that in the pictures and in your posts...

:cry1 I'm so very sorry it was her time to go...

f_yellow:gh_run Run Free Queen Quilty... :gh_runf_yellow

:f_whiteGod Speed to the Bridge Queen Quilty :f_white

i loved reading about quilty and her amazing recovery. thank you for taking her in and nursing her back to health. we are sad to hear that she has gone to the bridge. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I'm so sorry to hear about her passing. I, like so many others enjoyed reading about her life since coming to you guys. :f_red

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest lovemyhounds

I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Quilty with us...I so enjoyed your posts about her. She was a very lucky girl to have found your home.

Guest zoolaine

I am so sorry to hear that Quilty is at the bridge. But what a wonderful last year she had with you guys - thank you for sharing her with all of us here on GT. :f_red

Guest vahoundlover

cry1.gif Heather and Ken, I am so very sorrygrouphug.gif

The love you wrapped around Quilty will live on in her legacy. Another bright star shining down upon you.

Godspeed Sweetheartflowers_pink.gif

Guest Energy11

What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful girl!

She was very lucky to find you, and you, she. I am sure your paths will cross again.

Sending lots of love and hugs! Dee and The Five flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

Oh Heather- I am just seeing this. I am so sorry. What a lady she was. Strong and mighty.

God Speed Quilty.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special girl. I remember her story well when she came to be part of your family. No one knows what Quilty's early years were like but you and Ken made the twilight of her life the best you possibly could. Godspeed to the Bridge Quilty.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Heather, I am so sorry to read this. Quilty was very lucky to have spent the last year with you and you were very lucky to have been a part of her life. Many hugs coming your way.

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

What a beautiful and loving tribute, Heather. I'm very sorry for your loss :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest Vers

Quilty was so very happy with you; I wish she could have stayed longer. But you gave her the happiest times of her life. I am so sorry she had to leave.

Guest lynne893

You are a good soul for taking Quilty in and giving her so much love.

Bless your soul, Quilty! You meant a lot to your humans!!