Licorice Aka Likky Doodles

BootsyCollins

:grouphug

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Awww Christie - I'm so sorry Likky had to leave - it's NEVER enough time with them, is it?

He's found Argos at the bridge....

Is my math correct? Was he 19?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest ScottH

Sorry to read this today. I saw Likky's picture and called Noreen in. He looks just like our present kitty, Mr. Steele.

Godspeed Likky. You are very loved and will be missed!

:f_red

Edited by ScottH

Guest LadyChester

Thank you for giving Likky a wonderful home and lots of love. I'm sure he'll find his way to Argos to catch some more rays :P Cherish the memories.

Thanks, everyone. Your words are very comforting. He was a very loved kitty cat.

Jeannine - he would have been 19 on his next birthday. :)

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Godspeed Likkydoodles. Say hello to my Licorice for me.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a special friend he was.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Christie :weep 16 years is such a long time to have a pet and then lose it, not that it's easy regardless of the time. It took me so long to get over losing Windsor, my childhood cat who I had for nearly as long as you had Likky. To this day I still occasionally get out the box of his things that I kept and cry. But it will get better in time. I know you know that, but in the meantime :grouphug

He was very handsome by the way. Windsor was gray too, but didn't have that gorgeous silky coat.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Likky.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead