Tucker Passed. Non Grey

Sambuca

I'm a dogwalker and I've been walking Tucker for close to 5 years now. He died peacefully last night after steadily going downhill over the last few months. He was a big beautiful, blak english lab with a head like a mastiff. He had the best sense of humor of any dog I've ever met. He was goofy and sweet and verbal. He would moan and groan at you and it was easy to get him going. He loved to get love and would moan like he'd died and gone to heaven however you pet him and if you pet his belly just right he even purred. When you sat on the ground with him he would press his head into your chest until he knocked you over, then rub his head all over you just like he would bury his head in the snow. He never met a stranger and would smile and get all proud when he made you laugh. He was an all around great dog and we be greatly missed.

I'm sorry your friend had to leave.

Godspeed, beloved boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry that Tucker has passed on. That must be very difficult for you - not his owner, but his care giver. He sounds like he was a magnficent spirit & I hope his joy will remain with you forever. Godspeed Tucker! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

He sounds like a wonderful dog. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. How lucky he was to have you as his caretaker, someone who really appreciated him for who he was.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Judy expressed my feelings exactly. Thanks for sharing with us the spirit of this great lab. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

What a great dog and a charming character. I'm so sorry that his family and you, his beloved friend, face the grief of saying goodbye to Tucker.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest Heehoo

As a dog lover, you caught on to that sense of humor most people wouldn't even notice & for that he adored you. I know you will miss him terribly. :grouphug

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Tucker was such a teddy bear and it hurts my heart to know I'll never hear him moan and groan again or see him burrow into the snow or know he'll never try to lift my skirt again.

He sounds amazing. I am sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project