90% Chance Tanners Limp Is Cancer

Hollis

I cant even think straight right now.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I am very sorry to hear this, let's hope and pray it's the other 10%.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:grouphug

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

I am so sorry. I know just what you are feeling and it's awful-please know that I will be holding you and Tanner close in my thoughts today. Gentle hugs to you both. Please keep us posted.

Guest VaGreymom

I fully understand what you are going through. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs as you go through this difficult time. Prayers Tanner beats the odds.

well, now that I've cried myself into a major headache, which turned to throwing up, and the more I threw up the worse the headache got, and the headache made me throw up..........

get the idea??

Oof. What a sucker punch. Here I thought I was going in to deal with corns...............

Tanner started limping back in July. Vet thought it was a muscle issue. Did the deramaxx routine. Limp went away. Came back in October. Deramaxx again. (I think there was one more time in between but I cant remember right now.) Then December I thought corn as he does have something funky on one of the toes on that foot. Saw the doctor I saw in July who pretty much reassured me that because there was nothing visible from July to December it WOULDNT be cancer. When I took him today the doc palpated up the entire leg and she got to his shoulder he was definitely in pain. She felt both the right and the left and the left was larger. So she wanted to take xrays. I swore up and down he wouldnt do it. He showed me! I am so proud of him! This was his first xray so who knows the progression. When I said I should have had an xray taken in July vet said no, he really wasnt presenting with the need for an xray. She is 90% sure its a sarcoma. Without biopsy we dont know if osteo or something else I just cant remember.

So know I have to figure out what to do. He's 11, or will be in July. Right now I just know that he'll be getting all the damn ice cream he wants. Hopefully he'll share with me.....

He whining a lot tonight. I guess its to be expected. We have 6 stairs down that he had to navigate (trust me, LAST time he'll do that). And before this dx I was talking about a dental once my income tax came in. That wont be happening either. But the techs were able to get soooo much crud of his teeth while we were there so I'm sure his teeth hurt as well as his shoulder. I can give him up to 3 Tramadol a day and a full Deramaxx a day. I gave him his 2nd Tram at 10am when we got home so I would think everything is out of his system by now. Its normal that he's whining right? I mean he had so much stress today. It cant be time. There are days he does soooo well. Damn it. Just-damn it.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.