Has Anyone Taken Dr. Couto's Advice

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Pat, I am so very very sorry about Pearl. You had helped me so much during Alan's kidney disease because of Pearl. I always felt an attachment to her. I know how terribly difficult this was for you and I know that Pearl was blessed to have you. She knew you did all you could for her. May she rest in peace and may you find peace as well. :f_pink:f_pink

This was not the update I was hoping to see. I'm so very, very sorry. You both put up such a fight for your sweet girl. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Pearl.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh, Mary Pat, we all fell in love with your brave little lady as we shared your journey. We share your sadness now.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1 Mary Pat, I'm so sorry. I was hoping you would have more time with your sweetie. :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Did I read this right??

Has Anyone Taken Dr. Couto's Advice and regretted it?

I've taken 4 greyhounds with cancer to OSU and Dr Couto. I will never regret taking their advice. I will continue to take them to OSU and Dr Couto in hopes of someday kicking cancers butt.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest AGirlNamedMe

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.

It's clear that you love Pearl and wanted only the very best for her.

My thoughts are with you as you mourn the loss of your beloved Pearl and begin the process of healing.

grouphug.gifweep.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead