It's Cancer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grouphug.gif I'm so sorry you didn't get better news.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest grey_dreams

I'm sorry the diagnosis was different than you hoped. Sending best wishes that your miracle comes after the surgery and you and Pearl have a long time together still. :grouphug

Sending prayers that if it has to be cancer, it's a really really slow-growing one that will let her enjoy lots of good time with you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greyt2love

I'm so sorry to see this. Was hoping for other news along with everyone else. Prayers coming to you and Pearl for the rest of her time with you to be peaceful and painfree.

Hugs for you.

Good, healing thoughts for Pearl.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry. I hope you have many happy and healthy days ahead.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

So sorry to hear this :sad1

I'm dealing with the exact same thing. Bailey had her spleen out two weeks ago - it had a very large tumor on it. They also took out one other large tumor but left behind many small ones scattered throughout her omentum.

BUT - she's eating better than she has for months and she's happy and playing with stuffies and romping in the snow! We really did buy her some quality time by getting that nasty spleen out.

Hopefully your girl will immediately bounce back somewhat and be more comfortable for some good spoiling time. :grouphug

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

:( I'm so sorry you didn't get some better news :grouphug

The miracle you DO have is that your sweet Pearl is still here...may she recover swiftly from surgery and live many more happy days with you :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Sorry to hear about Bailey. Hope the ugly C is the pooky kind & you & Bailey get to

have quality time together.

Sorry for you this year has put you thru the ringer.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest Energy11

Sooo sorry to hear this. I am glad you saw Dr. Couto, though, just to be sure. Best thing is to keep her comfortable, and give her LOTS of love and SPOIL her rotten! Sending you lots of love, hugs and many prayers!