It's Cancer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry the news wasn't better. Sending prayers for you both and hoping you get

some quality time left with Pearl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Ruby2sday

I'm so sorry the news wasn't better, but at least Pearl will be more comfortable after surgery. I hope you're okay!

Yvonne

I am sorry to read this sad news. I hope everything goes well for Pearl with her surgery. May she have a speedy recovery and enjoy many good days with you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest brandi1530

I met you yesterday at OSU (mine was the one getting his corns removed). I'm really sorry to hear that it is cancer, I was praying you'd get better news. I hope her surgery goes well.

I am sorry to hear this as well. I was hoping for better news about Pearl. Spoil the girl rotten and I wish you many days of happiness together.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest vahoundlover

Well crap! I was so hoping it might be something else. Still holding out that it's a not so aggressive cancer. Hugs to you all.

Can't say it any better.grouphug.gif

Well crap! I was so hoping it might be something else. Still holding out that it's a not so aggressive cancer. Hugs to you all.

Can't say it any better.grouphug.gif

Me, either. :grouphug:candle:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry.

I responded in your other thread before I saw this one, I was really praying she would beat the odds. Lets hope it's not an aggressive cancer and your girl has a lot more quality time left with you. Prayers for the up coming surgery.

Hobbes-Ricard Hatch09/23/99-12/21/09 Always loved, never forgotten. Wally TNJ Boy Howdy, GLS Genuinerisk Corinna

We sat with Mary Pat these last two days and we've all cried together and tried to support one another. I asked her today if she would like me to provide and update on GT and she said yes. Pearl DID make it through the surgery and was standing shortly after which was great news. Unfortunately, the spleen they removed weighed 5 pounds and there were mets in her liver of which they took a portion as well. Mary Pat won't know what type of cancer this is until the path comes back, but the good news is that Pearl made it through today.

Mary Pat has been through so, so much these last few days and I know GT support has meant so much to her. We may be picking up our puppers on Sunday at the same time, so hopefully we will get to meet Pearl and give her a hug. So keep the good thoughts coming for Pearl-she is a brave, brave girl!

{{{{{{{{{{Pearl & mom}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for updating.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.