My Beloved Kitty- Sili 1993-11/1/09

Wonder

Guest mcsheltie

I am so sorry. I know how horrid this is. I hope you can take comfort in knowing you two have a bond that will never be broken. You'll be together again. You were there for her as she passed and in turn she'll be there to great you. Then we'll all be together with the ones we love forever.

You didn't say good bye yesterday! God Bless you and Sili.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how painful it is to lose a heart kitty after so many years together. My Daphne died in my arms too, at 17. Though it hurts you so much, this is the way I would wish for our babies to leave us. She shared so much of your life, through so many changes---you must feel as if a part of your heart has been stolen away.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious little lady.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry, Kari!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 what a cute kitty she was!!!! :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Kari I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to Sili. I read it with tear filled eyes as well. Godspeed sweet Baby Kitty.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Thank you everyone

I'm not doing so well although it's only been 24 hours

I have to bury her tomorrow- I just couldn't do it today

Hole is dug- blubs are ready to be planted over her- now I just need the strength to do it

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

One lucky girl to have found you 16+ years ago. You can tell she was loved. Beautiful pictures. My heart goes out to you as I have a love of cats (have three) too. Thinking of you and knowing what a void it is in your life right now.

Thank you everyone

I'm not doing so well although it's only been 24 hours

I have to bury her tomorrow- I just couldn't do it today

Hole is dug- blubs are ready to be planted over her- now I just need the strength to do it

Sending you strength.............

Edited by brandimom

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest LunaTygerCat

I am so sorry for your loss. Both my kitties sleep with me all the time. She looks just my girl Isis. I know that nothing can ever replace her. You are in my thoughts. :grouphug Goddess speed little one. May Bast welcome you home.

Edited by LunaTygerCat

Guest BradyzMommy

kari, i am sorry for the loss of your special kitty. i know all too well the pain of losing a beloved kitty. you gave her a wonderful life with lots of love and sun beams and im sure she loved you for that. i know how much you are hurting and wish i had those magical words to take away your pain. :grouphug