Need Major Grey Talk Prayers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers out to beautiful Cali. I'm so glad she got to see her family tonight. That's good medicine.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending tons of prayers Cali's way!!!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

So, I talked to the vet this morning and Cali seems to be doing a bit better.

She's getting up on her own now. Yesterday morning she needed to be carried and yesterday evening she needed to be helped up, so to get up on her own is great!

She's still not eating, but they're going to try heating up her food to see if that helps. She's not leaking out the back end any more, so that's good news, too!

I'll be talking to them later today to find out about when we can visit again.

Thanks for thinking of Cali.

Vicky

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

GT prayers are amazing! :bow

Cali has started eating and walking around looking for lovin's from the staff at the hospital! :yay

I have suggested that they keep her for 1 more day - just in case - to make sure she's not regurging any more and still eating. I also want to make sure that she's tolerating the oral meds they've started. Since she'll be on her own once she's home, someone's gotta work to pay the vet bills, I have to be doubly sure she's OK before being discharged.

The vet that's on now was the vet who was on when I brought her in yesterday morning and she has noticed a big improvement.

We have an appointment to visit at 7pm, so I'll make sure I update when we get home.

Thanks so much.

Vicky

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

Guest 3greysinPA
GT prayers are amazing! :bow

Cali has started eating and walking around looking for lovin's from the staff at the hospital! :yay

I have suggested that they keep her for 1 more day - just in case - to make sure she's not regurging any more and still eating. I also want to make sure that she's tolerating the oral meds they've started. Since she'll be on her own once she's home, someone's gotta work to pay the vet bills, I have to be doubly sure she's OK before being discharged.

The vet that's on now was the vet who was on when I brought her in yesterday morning and she has noticed a big improvement.

We have an appointment to visit at 7pm, so I'll make sure I update when we get home.

Thanks so much.

Vicky

YaY!!! This is GReyt News!! C'mon Cali....Keep Going ... Ur doing greyt!!! :yay:yay:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug