Need Major Grey Talk Prayers

Oh Vicky, I am smiling huge here. :yay Good news on Cali, and good news on Player - nice!

Call me later and let me know how she is doing.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been holding my breath and praying since yesterday morning! Whew! Such greyt news! Come Cali! You can do it! So happy for you and Cali!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Been back for a bit now, I'm just not good at the picture thing. :blush

Cali is definitely on the mend! :banana

The vet tech said she didn't like to be woken up to come visit as she was roaching happily! She perked up when she saw us and went right on to get lots of hugs. She laid down and whenever I stopped petting her I got the "look". You know the one - Hey why'd you stop?

I fed her some food and despite what they said she was hungry. I could only give her a bit cause they're still monitoring her intake. She still has her IV in just for fluids, but the rest of the meds are given orally.

So...if I do this right....here's the princess herself.

IMGP0472.jpg

IMGP0468.jpg

IMGP0474.jpg

If all goes well, we'll be able to take her home tomorrow evening. :confetti

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

Just got off the phone with the vet and Cali's coming home tonight! :confetti

I was told that she's eating and peeing and tolerating her meds and so she's ready.

In case you're wondering about the pooping, Cali is shy and doesn't like to poop on leash. She prefers to be off leash and find her own spot. Silly girl. :rolleyes:

Apparently she's roaching in her kennel with ETS and her eyes open, all while sleeping. Definitely a good sign! :thumbs-up

Vicky and my best boys Vern (Rockin Big Mike) and Wil (Deco Abilene Wil).

Missing my best girl Cali (BOC's Kaylynn) at the Bridge.

Wonderful news!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project