The Best $5.00 Puppy Ever...

Guest tricolorhounds

What a beatiful girl..... :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytexplorer

Your tribute (and the pics) tell the story of a much loved houndie that knew how to communicate love with others.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's huge.

:grouphug

~Pat

What a lovely, noble, sensitive face. Those eyes---you could get lost in them. How blessed you were to have a true heart dog like Felicity. I know your heart must now feel as if it is missing a piece.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest lynne893

Ohhh, I'm so sorry.

She was such a big part of your family! Like the glue holding you all together.

Be strong for your pack, and give them all extra hugs, kisses and love. It must be so hard for you right now :(

I am sorry.

:f_pink

I'm so sorry, Lynnet. I do know what it's like to lose a Special Girl :weep

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry Felicity had to leave you and hope your many happy memories will bring you comfort.

:f_pink:bighug:f_pink:bighug:f_pink

PS: I love the name Felicity and she was indeed "fortunate" that it was you who bought her for $5 and gave her such a happy home.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest MyCody

Your words and your pictures brought tears to my eyes. What a truly special girl. You and the expressions on each face really described her wonderful relationship with each grey, how fortunate you all were to experience those special moments.

Terry

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg