Introducing Lily (frankie's Sadie) ... Our New Little Girlie!

Guest RSD_Ranger

Guest RSD_Ranger

We would like to officially welcome our new girlie -- LILY!!

Lily (race name Frankie's Sadie) is almost 3 years old. She is a beautiful blue brindle with the sweetest personality ever. Some things about Lily:

* She ROACHES! Yes, we finally have a roacher :clap

* She doesn't seem interested in the neighborhood cat(s) that have taken to cruising through our backyard now that Ranger isn't on patrol

* So far, no rooing. But we will keep trying :P

* She has golden eyes! Yes, the irises are golden colored ... I guess she needed unique eyes to go with her unique coloring!

* She sleeps through the night

* She is NOT food motivated (I think she must be crazy!)

* Loves her new family, especially Auntie Karen and all the people at Greyhounds Only who got her up here from Florida.

* As of today, is hookworm free!

Our sweetie raced at Ebro in Florida and came up on a hauler late August. She was infested with ticks (thank you Auntie Karen for picking them all off her!) and had a bad case of hookworm. After many baths (still can't do a really thorough one until her spay incision is totally healed) and some doses of Panacur, she is now tick-free, smelling clean and looking great. She will not leave her incision alone -- so I put one of Ranger's belly bands over it -- it worked!

We had to take some time to heal from Ranger's sudden passing due to osteo, but she has come into our hearts and is furiously stitching up any broken parts that may remain.

Now I've been on GT long enough to know that while all that is well and good ... what kind of intro thread would this be without pictures!!!!!!!!!! So, let's start the show!

The Roach-a-roni! Yes, she's in there somewhere:

Roach.jpg

Hello new peeps!

P1000902.jpg

How's my profile?

P1000907.jpg

Is this side better?

P1000895.jpg

Luckily, it's not as hot up here in Chicago!

P1000910.jpg

What's goin' on down there?

P1000898.jpg

Ahhhhh ... my new life as a couch potato!

P1000913.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Welcome home Lily! :confetti She's beautiful. :wub: Very cool coloring, not just the brindling & her eyes, but the white on her throat too. Looking forward to more pictures. :D

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

What a pretty girl!! Congrats - enjoy her.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

multistars_smilie.gif Kristen, I am so happy for all of you! The pictures are great and Lily looks gorgeous!

Lily, you found yourself a very loving and wonderful home!

And you have mastered the perfect roach!perfect10.gif

Many hugs to another Princess from Amy and Auntie Karen! kisses1.gif

Awwww... she's a lil' beauty! :wub: I bet Ranger had a paw in sending her your way to heal your hearts. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti:yay:wub: WELCOME HOME BEAUTIFUL LILY :wub::yay:confetti

She looks quite happy in her forever home. Stunning girl!

The beautiful amber eyes are a trait with the blue in her (bue fawns, blue brindles and of course the blues). I think I have the rare one in Zeus his eyes aren't amber :lol