Flash Gordon (zoomin By)

patricia

Oh Patti, I'm so sorry.

I can't imagine how happy the Lady Sophia was to see her Flashman again. :wub:

:grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Flashy, I am so sorry you had to leave. Please send Mommy a sign, will you sweet boy?

Patti,

My heart breaks for you, Fred, Renee, and your puppers. You know, we a e a week away from my beautiful black boy leaving. I think all but two of our babies -- Vinnie and GingerKitty-- have gone "home" in September. I promise that all the Smith angel babies will be waiting for Flashy to welcome him and show him the way.

Sending big hugs to you,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Oh Patti I'm just so very sorry. Your so handsome Flashy will be missed here by so many of us. My heart breaks for you right now. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

My heart just stopped when I saw Flash's name in Remembrance. I am so, SO sorry that he had to leave you :grouphugs

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was so handsome.

Godspeed Flashy.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh Patti, my heart sank when I saw Flashy's name. I can't believe he's gone. He was one of my very first GT crushes. If you can love a dog you've never met, I did. My heart is breaking for you and Fred. A huge hug to you. Godspeed Flashy, you big beautiful boy. :wub:

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest how888

When I got your email I said OMG I'm so happy to hear from Patti and Fred. When I read it my heart sank and I just said NO NO NO. You know how I always felt about my Flashers.... He brought smiles to my face everytime he emailed me and sent me his pictures... He was the most beautiful black greyhound I ever laid eyes on and he stole my heart.. Soar high with the angels Flashers.. You were always a gentlemen in my eyes.. You will never ever be forgotten, just remembered for your free and gentle spirit... Send mommy, daddy and Renee a sign from over that rainbow sweetie.. Thanks for the beautiful memories and know how much you were loved...

Aunt Linda

:f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay

Flashy's been on Gt longer than I have....I can't believe he's gone.

Sweetie, I don't think any other dog has ever been loved more than you were...godspeed.

I'm so sorry Patti.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest KyGrey

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear about Flashman. I can't even put any words together that would show you how much I care about him.

Run free Flashman. :grouphug

Patti,

I am so sorry for your loss of the Flashman, when I logged on I could not believe I saw his name. I loved so much to hear about him and see his photos. Many hugs to you and your family during this tough time.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

We're so sorry for you and your family. So many losses in such a short time.

Run free Flashman!

Chris and the gang :(

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Patti, I am so very sorry for your loss of Flashman. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Run free Flash, I'm sure there was a wonderful reunion.

f_yellow:gh_run2

When I saw the name, I had to read it twice. Such a shock. I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome Flashman.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest vahoundlover

:weep oh Patti :grouphug I am so very sorry :grouphug Oh Flashy, sweet handsome boy, you are loved so much and will be missed greatly.

Watch over your family sweetie. :f_red

Oh Patti, my heart hurts for you and Fred. It cries along with yours at the loss of Flashy.

"To live in hearts we leave behind
Is not to die."
~Thomas Campbell, "Hallowed Ground"

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star