Lexi (elexia Shades Of Nite) - My Heart Iggy

greyhndz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan, what a beautiful tribute to Lexi. I am so sorry that your little one has gone to the rainbow bridge, you are in my prayers. Even though I had never met Lexi, sounds like she was your heart and soul dog and you did everything possible to give her the best life, she is free from pain now. _pink :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Jordan- I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Jordan, such a pretty girl gone too soon. The night skies are now brighter with your little star. :f_pink

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Jordan, this makes me cry. :( I know what a fight you and Lexi had and how hard you tried. You shared so much information you learned through your IMPA battle with Lexi with us and helped us greatly. I am so sorry! May she watch over you pain free.

The Girls

Thank you, Jenny, and everybody else for your very kind words. I was blessed to have Lexi in my life, and I can honestly say that I am grieving more deeply for Lexi than I have for any of my other hound angels. The tears are endless, but I just remind myself that she was, and always will be, my shining star.

A good friend made a digital painting of Lexi for me that I thought I'd share:

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg