Lee Lee (dropoffthekeylee)

Guest KyGrey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti,

The Tribute is Beautiful! Lee Lee was a very special boy and he was very blessed to have a great home with you! I am so very sorry and Lee Lee will be missed dearly! But Know he is at the rainbow bridge with Misty, Halo, Andy and all the other special hounds including my Champ. He is having a great pain free time running and playing and we will see them again one day. :grouphug :grouphug

:gh_run Run Free Lee Lee

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest ss556

Patti, that was such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful, loved boy.

Run free sweet LeeLee, what a magnificent Angel you now are.

Patti .... what a beautiful tribute to your Lee. Your love for him shines from each and every word.

Rest well, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest VirginiaGreys

Patti...LeeLee brought you and I together. He was such a good traveler for 5 hours till I met Brenda! I wished that I had been able to spend more time with him or been able to come visit him before he passed away. I'm so glad that you were his mom...most people wouldn't have gone as far as you did...to help him work through his issues.

:grouphug :grouphug

Guest Heehoo

Patti, that is just a beautiful tribute to that special baby of yours. I know you miss him so much. Whenever you feel that pain in your heart, remember its just Lee Lee Lee getting comfortable in there.

One thing in life that no one can ever take away from us is the good memories we have especially of those special loves. They're one of a kind.

You 2 had a special bond, a special relationship. That night I was talking to you on the phone, Lee Lee Lee kept interrupting us, he wanted all of your attention. You'd speak to him, he'd whine something back.

Not many people in the world get a chance to experience what we have with our pups. Keep it in your heart.

:beatheart

What a sweet boy. I'm so sorry he had to leave you. You were just what he needed in his final years.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

So very sorry about your loss :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

What a nice tribute to your handsome boy. He had a wonderful life with you....he loved you, that's obvious. Rest well, sweet Lee Lee and if you run into Lewis, tell him I love him.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Godspeed, handsome LeeLee. You couldn't have been more loved and will be missed by many. :heart

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thank you for sharing that wonderful tribute. I'm so sorry that Lee Lee isn't with you physically anymore, but I hope you'll continue to feel his spirit. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I don't know what my life would have been like if you hadn't been part of it.

And what would the last part of his life have been like without you in it?

I'm so sorry your journey together on earth has ended - RIP Lee Lee.

:f_red:grouphug:brokenheart:gh_run2:brokenheart:grouphug:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

My thought are with you, Patti!

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1

what a beautiful tribute for such a very special -- ahd HAPPY! -- boy!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh Patti, what a sweet tribute. I am so very sorry for your loss of such a wonderful ol' man. :heart

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Dear Patti:

I was so sorry to see that you'd lost Lee. Bless his little heart! I remember how nervous and excited you were about adopting him, getting him transported to Louisville and helping him adjust to living in your home. You were remarkably patient and loving . . . exactly what he needed! Thank you for being there for Lee. You made a tremendous difference in his life and I know he's done the same for you. The seniors are so appreciative for the little things in life -- a soft bed, a hug and lots of love. I've brought a couple of seniors into my home and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Love,

Lois

Mom to Palm City Roxie ("Roxie"). Remembering Heizer Jordan ("Jordan"), DB's PickedtoWin ("Andy"), CB Ectasy ("Ecstasy"), Oshkosh Unafraid ("Tribute"), Arathorn, WV's Imperial ("Abby") and her brother WV's Institute ("Mojo") and KB's Gameboy ("Game Boy"), who've all gone to the Bridge. Working with Austin Greyhound Adoption <austingreyhounds.org>.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Lee was a very fortunate boy to be so loved & to have blossomed late in life. He was very handsome. Godspeed Lee Lee! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis