Bessie- Westmead Best--09/21/98-07/16/09

dex95lucy

After having a dislocated toe amputated yesterday Bessie developed malignant hyperthermia. Though all appropriate

measures and treatment were done, she stretched and peacefully died in my arms this morning at 11:09.

She was just so sweet and precious. Cannot write now.

Thanks.

Sue

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry to hear of Bessie's passing. I hope that the precious memories that you have of her will bring you comfort in the days ahead. Just so very sad.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest greymama002

Oh , I'm so sorry to hear this sad update; how heartbreaking :brokenheart for you.

Deepest sympahy on the loss of your precious girl :angelwings:gh_run

I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost her. :brokenheart

:f_pink

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

{{{{{{{{{{Sue}}}}}}}}}} Holding you close in my thoughts.

Godspeed, sweet Bessie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm sitting here almost in disbelief. I had just read over your thread in H&M and was going to come back to reply when I saw this thread in Rememberance. I am so incredibly sorry, its bad enough when we lose them over something terrible like cancer but when its over something as simple as a dislocated toe :( .

For you :grouphug

For Bessie :f_pink

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Sue, my heart is so broken for you :bighug

There are no words but know you are in my prayers and thoughts my friend :kiss2

Run with the angels sweet Bessie, you are with some of the very very best ever ~

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Was hoping your baby girl would pull through. Godspeed, sweet Bessie... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

That's so very sad and I'm so sorry it turned out that way - RIP Bessie.

:f_pink:grouphug:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting