Our Next Step After My Vet Heard From Osu....

We have been waiting patiently to hear what Dr. Couto said about the tumors that Elsie has.

"........he agreed that the next step is to remove all other visible tumors and send them out for histopathology. If margins are clear on all, then adjunct chemo should not be necessary and we'll just have to do chest xrays every few months to stay on top of her.

Let's re-check her on Sat. and decide when is the best time for surgery."

So, we made an appointment for Saturday and from there we will schedule her surgeries and pray they are all clean.

Let the chants begin.

My happy, happy, happy girl.. please let her be OK.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of prayers, chanting and good thoughts for beautiful Elsie.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Lots of hugs and positive thoughts coming your way.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Lots and lots and lots of chanting and crossed fingers coming your way from here, Robin.

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

*chanting* clean margins, happy girl be ok; clean margins, happy girl be ok.

*repeating as needed*

Chanting here as well. Saying prayers for Elsie and for you, too.

Keep us posted on how the visit goes on Saturday.

Lisa, Matt, Travis, and Kathryn

Furkids: Gracie (Styled Princess) and felines Tilly and Nike

SignatureGreytalk.jpg

Adding my chant!

*Miss Lumpy-bumpy Elsie, no more lumps for you! Beauty treatment will be quick, and recovery spa-like! :kiss2 Miss Lumpy-bumpy Elsie, no more lumps for you! Beauty treatment will be quick, and recovery spa-like! :kiss2 Miss Lumpy-bumpy Elsie, no more lumps for you! Beauty treatment will be quick, and recovery spa-like! :kiss2 *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.