Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Holly,

I can't even imagine what it's like when you bring these pups home, give them your heart and soul and then have to say goodbye. But at least Smiley is staying in the family

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GentleHugs

Awww........ we will be hoping and praying for a negative test on the 24th. :hope

Smiley might be the best Christmas gift ever for HeeHoo but for Smiley..... it will be a new beginning of a wonderful life ahead. He will be staying in the GT family and for those of us who have followed his story, he will also be forever in our hearts. :beatheart

Holly - better get to sewing - it's gonna take you some time to make a Christmas stocking big enough for that boy to fit in for HeeHoo! :P

Guest TheUnrulyHound
Holly - better get to sewing - it's gonna take you some time to make a Christmas stocking big enough for that boy to fit in for HeeHoo! :P

hahaha!!! I think he would not like that very much ;)

don't you usually get "neutered" "tutored" BEFORE you take the test??? Smiley is doing it backwards :rolleyes:

Rooting for bigfella to pass his test tomorrow!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

:hope Prayers and negative thoughts for Smiley today. :hope

One of my Thankfuls I want to give on Thursday is a negative test result for Smiley. :)

What a Christmas present he will be HHHilda!!

Hey, I just noticed Holly changed the title!!! Yaay!!! I've been thinking about him all morning. Woke up thinking about him. I hope he gets all the answers correct. I hope it doesn't hurt too. I know BuyCut spent the whole day there, my vet did the test in his lab. I think Smiley will just go in & give blood & poop, and then they'll send it off. Probably won't get the results until Friday or Monday due to the holidays.

I'm just thankful that otherwise, he's healthy & very happy! :beatheart

Well I didn't read all the title, results tomorrow!!! Yaaaay even more!!! :yay

Wouldn't that just be the most awesome thing! I'm aiming for this to be a great Christmas & Smiley being there would be the snow on top of the tree!

I've put back some tooters we got the other day just for celebrating when he gets there. :beatheart

Deer Auntie Hee Hoo...

Whenebber you find out dat Smiley iz commin home let me know. Iffin yoo remember eye am a baker an eye am baking sum special cookies fer Mr. Smiley's homecoming. Momma wull send dem in da male.

:mexi2

Argos da bakin Galgo

continuing to send prayers for a good retest!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well Smiley was a good sport as usual and even had Cabby in there for support! Cabby has a bladder infection we think, results for Smiley and Cabby will be tomorrow. Cabby had a needle stuck into his bladder to get a clean sample with the aide of ultrasound and they said his bladder wall looks thickened. Lets hope for good news for Smiley and a simple solution for Cabby!!!!

Edited by TheUnrulyHound

Hoping for good news for Smiley and Cabby tomorrow.

P.S. Auntie HeeHoo, why do you want snow on top of the tree?

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Wayne, beings you are in the desert, I will explain. Snow on top of the tree TO ME, means we could have a white Christmas. Although I'm sure I really don't want one. I can't walk on laminent floors, why would I walk on snow & ice? Durrr

Maybe have snow on Christmas Eve & it all be gone that afternoon.

:snowman

I hope the results come in early, I'm anxious about both boys. I don't know what the thickening of the bladder walls means, but it seems serious. Hopefully antibiotics will help. Bless his heart....uh bladder.

We are crossing our paws and finger (we even have an extra set of paws to cross as we are dog sitting for Maddie's buddy Zoey who used to live next door to us) for a clean bill for Smiley and Cabby!!!

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest GentleHugs
I will call Susie around lunchtime to see if she has heard anything...... I have not heard back for Cabby either....

AND??????

The results are??????

:coffee

Ya know just because this is Thanksgiving Eve doesn't mean we should be kept waiting for the most important news of the week! ;)

No fair makin' us all wait.... <_<