Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Jey...I would start a PM to people to tell them, then I'd erase it. I thought I'd jinx everything. I tried saying his name out loud last night around the others, they'd all perk up their ears like they knew something. I went to hand out treats before we went to bed & Pipi started grabbing at hers before I got them out of the can like: I'm getting mine before this Smiley character.

I'm very excited.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LLenny, you've had a taste of the Snowy8 kennels...you now know what heaven is going to be like, and a 2nd taste of heaven in California. You know you're happy.

I told Smiley he has a new momma a few states away and he burped in my face..... guess that means you better cook good Hilda!

:lol

You must feel very pleased. That is BRILLIANT news Smiley has a lovely home when he tests negative :colgate

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Yeah, I already have 2 brindles, he he he

Now who's house do we need to do a home visit to? Hmmmmm

I think it's your house this week :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Well ya'll better hurry because next weekend, I'm giving out shrimp to the trickers! Hey wait, I thought ya'll came to my house Sunday...who were all those people sitting around my patio drinking, loud radio & eating all the shrimp.

I could go for some shrimp! Too bad my entire weekend I will be gone doing meet and greets all day. I love Renn faire but 9am-6pm is a long time for meeting and greeting. Lots of fun but wears me out. I may have to pass on the shrimp. I may be too sleepy to eat! :lol

I could go for some shrimp! Too bad my entire weekend I will be gone doing meet and greets all day. I love Renn faire but 9am-6pm is a long time for meeting and greeting. Lots of fun but wears me out. I may have to pass on the shrimp. I may be too sleepy to eat! :lol

Well chicky seeing that its make believe, you can do both. Me & Claudia are coming to the fair anyway...so we'll just bring you some.

I'm already counting down the days when Smiley comes home. In 2010 he's going to be my meet/greet dog. No one at the Petco that I go to ever brings a black or a white doggie. We have loads of brindles, a fawn & some brindles...a couple of fawns. That's it. So when Pipi goes, she's the only white one...Holly said I needed to work on his leash manners, so I may purchase a halti or just borrow Cyndes. I'm very very excited.

Holly said I needed to work on his leash manners, so I may purchase a halti or just borrow Cyndes. I'm very very excited. [/b]

We use a 'gentle leader' for our deerhound x greyhound I can walk her now as well as our greyhound in one hand!!!!!

just a suggestion....

Congrats again

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Thats what I was thinking, gentle leader/halti, whatever they're called. Thanks on the congrats.

He he he Dee...I've been waiting all week for you to get on line so I could announce it. When you said sissy was here, I said Okay firgit it them girls will never get back on here. he he he I knew you wouldn't mind.

Wow, I didn't realize the secret was out! I think that was one of the longest to keep! Congratulations on receiving the "official" word!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Congratulations Hilda!

I can't wait for the big homecoming. :)

ETA: He's very very cute.

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest TheUnrulyHound

HILDA!!!! I LOVE your siggie :beatheart :beatheart isn't he just adorable :blush I took Smiley out to the local "towne square" and walked him about, he did rather well after bouncing off the walls for a minute or two. He walked at a heel with only a tug on the leash if he got ahead too far. I think he will have a lot more focus to be calm once his little boy parts are gone ;)