A Baby Angel

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tears are being shed for you little one. You were so precious and loved by many.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Godspeed, little bug.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no. I am so very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest KennelMom
:cry1 Oh no...I'm so sorry, Heather. At least this little guy had you and all of us loving him from afar :grouphug Our old brood mama Erin will be at the Bridge to help him along :candle:beatheart

I am so sorry.

:weep

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Godspeed little angel :candle

Did I miss where someone identified this little one? was it the little black and white boy?

Just read in Duckies thread... one of her boys :( run free sweet baby :weep

Guest PhillyPups

I must say, when I heard the news, I mourned for Little Duckling as if I lost one of my own ~ run with the angels sweetheart

~I think sometimes GoD calls the innocent angels to keep the bridge from being too full of old folks ~ and to put a smile on the hearts of all that greet him as he crosses over. The beauty of innocence is filling the bridge as all the angels gather round Little Duckling, and I can feel Bob, in his gentle tender way, picking him up and holding him close to his heart.

Guest BlackandBrindle

That made me cry. I believe, in times such as these, that we learn how to love, even for a short period of time. His purpose was fulfilled despite his short tenure here on earth.

Rest in peace little one.

Guest Winterwish

This affected me so much too Heather and send you my condolences as well. And sending gentlest hugs and scritches to his beautiful mother,bless her. :gh_child

Fly free and light sweetheart,with all the beautiful greyhounds in heaven. :candle:f_pink:candle