Loca, Aka Reko Swahili

robinw

Oh Robin, I am so so sorry. Words always seem so inadequate at this time. :grouphug Thinking of you and Phene

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahmom

Oh Robin - I am so very sorry.

Your little brat girlie was a dear, sweet greyhound who obviously loved life and absolutely adored both you and Phene.

I am truly sorry that she has had to leave you - I know how much you will miss her.

Hugs for you and you Phene :bighug

I am so very sorry!!!!! :grouphug:f_red:f_pink

:gh_run2 Run Free Loca!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest nerak254

No, I don't want to see this. I am so sorry and will miss her like she lived here. Because I know she was bad to the bone like Jessica and a few others I've come to feel I knew, she's really going to be missed and will be sharing her talents with her new friends. I would guess she'll hook up with Jessica at some point too.

Guest brindlehounds

So sorry Robin, she was such a character and I'm glad I got to meet her in person.

Hope you are OK

Angela

Oh, no. This just cannot be happening. I am so very sorry! Run free Loca, honey! :gh_run2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG!!!! :sad1 I'm stunned and at a loss for words! I'm so so sorry! :grouphug

Robin if there is anything I can do please let me know! :grouphug

:cry1

Godspeed Loca! :kiss2

How very sorry we are that you have had to say goodbye to such a precious girl. Our heart cries with yours.

Leslie, Marian, Gustopher P Jones, Miss Skye and Miss Isabella

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

OH - Robin, I am so, so sorry! Run free, sweet Loca. Mango and all the other wonderful GT hounds are there to meet you and show you the way around until it's time to meet your Momma again.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Run free precious baby girl...kiss my Angels for me sweetie...I know they were all there to welcome you to the Bridge. Send Mommy beautiful Rainbows real soon. :grouphug I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.