Loca, Aka Reko Swahili

robinw

Guest houndstooth4

Oh Robin, I am so terribly sorry! I have loved seeing Loca pictures and stories on this board since forever! I can't believe such a strong little spirit is gone!

:f_pink

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mommydog

I'm so very sorry Robin :grouphug:f_pink Your sweet girl was one heck of a character. Godspeed to the Bridge Loca :gh_run we'll never forget you.

Guest kbone

Rest In Peace Loca. I had no idea she was that old. Spend 10 minutes reading health and medical and you'll see how lucky you are to of had a grey that lived that long. I know it doesn't make the pain any better. I'm sorry she had to go :( .

:gh_run:bighugf_yellow

I'm so sorry for the loss of your pretty girl.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Oh Robin I am so very sorry. Loca will be deeply missed by everyone.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Raisin (and many of our other special girl and boy Greyhounds) met Loca at the Bridge and are taking good care of her and showing her all the best tables to stand and food to snatch and and what not.

There's just some dogs that are so very special....all of our dogs are LOVED, but, yes, there are special ones...

We are sad here and are thinking of you and all of your family.... :f_pink

With all our sympathy,

Lynn, Howie, Bull and Bea and Foster Toto

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I will never forget the story of Robin walking into the dining room and finding Loca on top of the table. That ranks right up with Oscar's Hulk-man, and Dee's trash-stealing antics.

Robin, I am so very sorry for your loss. There will never be another girl like Loca. Dee sends her condolences, as well.

f_yellow:bighugf_yellow:bighug

Loca, you can have a Reko reunion up at the bridge -- Sojourner was on the farm with you, and she's there. And you can hang out with the Burpdog and his buddies.

Let Robin know you're ok, sweetie. And help her get a good night's sleep, sometime this week. She's overdue for one. Run with the angels, little girl. You'll be missed.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest vahoundlover

OH NOOO! :cry1 Robin i am so sorry! :grouphug Loca brought you so much love, laughter and hair pulling moments, I hope someday you can look back on the memories and smile on what a special girlie shared your life. She was one in a million. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Godspeed Baby Girl :f_pink

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

f_yellow Robin, I am so sorry. 2009 hasn't been a very good year for you. I know you will miss your girl.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.