Abby's Last Day

tra708

She was a beautiful, happy brindle girl and she's had a long and wonderful life with you. Love the video and never tire of watching it. I hope your heart heals soon.

Run painless and free, Abby.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry. :( I just lost my beautiful girl, I can't bear to watch the video. It does get easier with time. These greys are just so very special to us, it's so painful to say goodbye. Run free, sweet Abby. :grouphug :grouphug

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

Guest IrskasMom

Tracy .... I am so sorry you lost your sweet Abby. In the Video , it showed she was well loved. You are here on GT on

the right Place for Comfort well meaning Words . :f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your loss of Abby. She was well loved. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Abby.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Dear Abby--I bet if you look around, you'll find someone at the Bridge to share strands of spaghetti with. Run free and healthy, sweetie.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Awwww, Tracy, you are the most wonderful Mommy, for making such a lovely day for your Abby :blush

:grouphug:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Jennifer

P.S. What a beautiful, happy, fabulous video

Edited by jenners

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Oh, Tracy, she was lovely! What a smart, soulful and joyous girl she was. If knowing that other people have watched her video helps you, then you should be able to feel the smiles she's brought to so many of us. Watching her leap through the water, or grab the paper and trot inside, or race to you with such happiness brought tears to my eyes. She was obviously very much loved, and it's easy to understand why you will miss her so much. I hope you can find comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life, even to the very last moment.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry that I am just noww seeing this.... I loved the video I know Abby was a very Special Girl.....

I am very sorry!!!!! :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

:gh_run2 Run Free Abby!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TurnerMiller01

What a beautiful Tribute to a Sweet hound - Abby....

what a gorgeous dog... this tribute was breathtaking...

thank you for sharing..

God Speed Sweet Abby :gh_run2f_yellow

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest HoustonGreys
:wub: Absolutely precious --- a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure they have a pond at Rainbow Bridge for Abby to enjoy. Run free sweet girl! :gh_run