Something's Wrong With Alan

Guest ss556

Guest koolaidnconner

OMG....I am so sorry! Sending all the prayers, hugs that we can from here! Please know we are all her for you and your family!

:hope s that Alan had a quiet passing.

:weep

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - I'm so sorry! Oh Alan... :weep

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh no. :cry1 My heart goes out to you and your DH. :grouphug Godspeed, precious Alan... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. That is the same way we lost our John E. Fine at breakfast, gone at lunchtime.

Everyone on this list will miss your beautiful boy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Alan was such a special boy and your love for him always came through when you

wrote about him. We will all miss him. Godspeed, handsome boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I had to read this again, I still can not believe it.

Susan, please, let us know you're okay. Or as okay as is possible. I feel like I just lost one of my own

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greytful4

There are no words to convey how horrible I feel about this.Everytime I logged on to GT there was always something interesting or funny that you posted about your beautiful boy. He will be sorely,greatly and deeply missed by his GT family. Gentle hugs to you and your family.

Guest EmilyAnne

Oh my goodness, I am in such shock, my heart fell to the floor when I read under the title. I am so very sorry for your loss! :cry1

Guest jade1046

I'm so sorry for your loss. Exactly two years ago yesterday we lost our Felicia the same way - she was only five years old. The shock and heartache are excruciating when it's so sudden, no time to prepare. I know how you feel, but it helps to remember all the good and happy times and knowing that you gave Alan so much love and a wonderful home. Godspeed, sweet Alan - try to find my Felicia at the bridge and run with her! :gh_run:f_red

Guest budsmom

Oh Susan, I am so very sorry. Know that you're not alone, we're all thinking about you. I'll be praying that you find peace. :grouphug

Guest SoulsMom

Like Claudia, I keep coming back to this thread because I just can NOT believe it :weep

(and I keep crying and having to shut my office door)

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am shocked....I am so very sorry for the loss of Alan...he is such a special pup

My thoughts are with you...I am sorry your heart is broken.

Oh no. I am so sorry, Susan. Even though I'd never met Alan, like so many others I fell in love with his gentle spirit and sweet face on GT.

Sending prayers and hugs.

Godspeed sweet Alan. You will be missed by all.

:grouphug:hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh no, Susan, I am so sorry :( You have been through so much with your Alan and you did everything you could to help him but we just can't beat that evil cancer :angryfire

Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed sweet Alan....

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey