I Guess It's Time To Post About This...

Guest KateWantsaGrey

I'm sorry for your loss. I understand what it is like to lose a special friend. Bandit was very handsome and lucky to

have been so loved.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss & know just how you feel. I lost my heart kitty, Mona, 6 years ago & nothing has ever been the same. Right after she went to the bridge, I wrote down everything I could about her. I just recently read what I wrote & I had actually forgotten some things. It brought back good memories. Someday, time will do that for you too.

Godspeed Bandit! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, what a sweet boy. I'm so sorry. I had to put my special black and white kitty to sleep this past summer, and I miss him every day. (Oddly, now that I think of it, he was called Bandit too when I adopted him.) My thoughts are with you.

:f_white

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Bandit, you are a dead ringer for one of my kitties . . . . maybe you are romping at The Bridge with your lookalike?

A long life, well lived, but still it hurts.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Aw! I'm so sorry! That beautiful boy, with is special little spotty nose and lips, that thick fur ... He is one well-loved kitty, that's clear. :wub:

Like you say, painful as it is to lose our beloved fur-family, none of us would wish they'd never joined us on our paths. Hold his sweet furry memory close for comfort.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I fully understand about Bandit being there almost your whole life as last summer my family had to let go of our 22 year old cat, I was 6 when we got him. Your pictures are beautiful and one day you will look back and them and smile.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

What adorable photos! You have many memories to use to start the healing process. I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FrostyBottoms

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss. Bandit was a beautiful boy. You had him for almost all of your life. I love the pictures you posted of him. I think you are right, it is better to have loved even if it is heart wrenching when it is time for them to go over the bridge.

:grouphug

~J

Been there, done that. It's been 8 years, and I still miss her. That said, I couldn't imagine not having had her in my life. The joy she brought to my life was worth the pain of losing her.

Big :grouphug's to you for the loss of your beautiful boy :cry1

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've got two older kitties, myself. One is 18.5 and the other just turned 19. So, I know what you mean when you say it's hard to remember a time in your life without Bandit. :cry1

He was a beautiful boy, and you gave him a long, happy life.

Godspeed, sweet Bandit.

Honey, I totally understand. I just lost my kitty. She was my first pet that I had on my own. I adopted her when I was in college, and I am now married (2nd husband) with a 2 year old son. There were so many years and memories with her that it's still not believable that she's gone.

Many, many hugs to you. LB had a fantastic life and lived his life, right up until he went to the bridge, knowing that you loved him more than anything.

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown