My Girlfriend's Pup Got Attacked

Guest Che_mar_Cody

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me sick. Literally. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Che_mar_Cody

We'll I finally heard from Chris and Zoe did not have an infection but it was filled with liquid, and it is starting again. They are going back next Tuesday for another check-up. Chris didn't say anything about pain meds :( Here's another thing that someone might know about...she has a wire in her? Anyone hear of that?

Her son did not take Cayenne, and Chris seems that it is ok now. I'll post the picture of all 3 that she sent me tonight tomorrow when I get to work (pc problems at home tonight) but to me Zoe looks afraid to me, so I"ll need your opinions on that.

Oh GT'ers I'm so afraid for this situation and thanks for all the prayers...this poor girl is going to really need them!!

Poor baby...I hope she heals up and is ok...that is so heartbreaking.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest suzye

I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope the infection gets under control quickly and she makes a full recovery. Poor thing!!! It's even sadder that she is a senior. No dog should have to suffer like that, but when they are old it just seems worse.

I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope the infection gets under control quickly and she makes a full recovery. Poor thing!!! It's even sadder that she is a senior. No dog should have to suffer like that, but when they are old it just seems worse.

My sentiments, exactly! If she's scared, I would get the other dog out of the house immediately, if not sooner. Extra special prayers going out tonight for that beautiful girl. Hoping and praying that she heals quickly both physically and emotionally.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest meakah

:( So sorry to hear about Zoey...I hope she has a speedy recovery. :hope

There seem to be A LOT of attacks over the past 2 weeks...on here and at my off leash park that I attend daily. Maybe it is spring fever? I am thinking maybe a break from the park may be in order. :unsure

Edited by meakah